Lehman-Roberts Focuses on Safety
At Lehman-Roberts, safety is one of our core values. We have instituted a program that includes training employees in proper safety practices and procedures. The goal of this program is to cultivate a proactive mindset where the understanding is that safety is a shared responsibility among all employees and requires awareness and involvement of personnel and management at every level.
Our safety initiatives include:
- Appointing foremen as safety supervisors who are responsible for training and setting good examples for their employees.
- Daily monitoring of equipment maintenance.
- A lock-out, tag-out program that prohibits employees from working on energized equipment.
- A fleet-safety policy that ensures proper driver qualifications.
- A safety committee responsible for reviewing all safety rules, policies and accidents.
We were proud to recognize these employees for driver safety and zero incidents at our 2015 Safety Awards ceremony.